Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am so sorry

Loyal readers, forgive me but, I'm just in no mood to blog today. I find myself in an odd little space somewhere betwixt bitter and melancholy. If I were to post, I would probably mention the bust of Dawn Wells, or maybe a piece about the efforts to outlaw salvia (we "researched" it once with a roofer from Philly). I might even be inclined to post about agreeing with Geraldine Ferraro, or the sexploits of my governor. I could even blog about the rise of teen sluts with s.t.d's. Alas, I'm much too listless. I'll probably just settle in with some light reading, or better yet drink a Leffe and go to bed.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

How about measuring Dawn Well's bust?

Adam said...

Miss Nevada 1959, Pooter's measurements are listed as 35-23-34. http://www.netglimse.com/celebs/pages/dawn_wells/index.shtml